Today I stumbled upon that interesting article. That is a summary/prediction of some emerging technologies that are useful for Digital Transformation. Have you ever tried them?
Five trending technologies
These technologies are :
- Apache Spark: the well-known opensource solution for Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Okta: a solution that I have used in a previous project to federate identity and authentication. A Saas service that provides SSO/SAML authentication. Its usage could be better documented though take a look at it!
- MultiChain: a software tool for web asset and legal contracts on the blockchain, allows its customers to control whether the chain is private or public
- Puppet: Puppet is an IT Automation solution that I have also used during the past two years to build Software factories. I am rather dubious about how the solution is nowadays comparing to Docker and its ecosystem. It’s basically a client agent/server solution to deploy servers and applications. The worst of all is that it’s written in Ruby 🙂
- Capriza: Capriza seems to be a low-code solution. I personally did not know it since we have many partnerships with other solutions in my new Company (as Appway). I will take a look at it too.