As many other markets, the SQA/ALM Market soon will meet #disruption. Domains like machine learning, deep learning and cloud computing will force it to evolve in the next few years. This article is presenting some predictions about the future of the quality tools.Continue reading
Thanks to @MikeQuindazzi, I discovered that interesting picture :
Ready for #Industry4.0 ? 11 contributing #digital #technologies in a simply and concise framework. #ar #mobile #social #cloud #iot
Today I stumbled upon that interesting article. That is a summary / prediction of some emerging technologies that are useful for the Digital Transformation. Have you ever tried them ?
These technologies are :
- Apache Spark : the well-known opensource solution for Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Okta : a solution that I have used in a previous project to federate identity and authentication. A Saas service that provides SSO/SAML authentication. Its usage could be better documented tough take a look at it!
- MultiChain : a software tool for web asset and legal contracts on blockchain, allows its customers to control whether the chain is private or public
- Puppet : Puppet is an IT Automation solution that I have also used during the past two years to build Software factories. I am rather dubious how the solution is nowadays comparing against Docker and its ecosystem. It’s basically a client agent/server soljtion to deploy servers and applications. The worst of all is that it’s written in Ruby :-)
- Capriza : Capriza seems to be a low-code solution. I personaly did not know it since we have many partnerships with other solutions in my new Company (as Appway). I will take a look at it too.
Some Interesting links about Digital Transformation :Continue reading
- page 1 of 1