Awesome dashboard (and visualization)
A curated list of amazingly awesome dashboards/visualization resources.
- Smashing - Spriritual successor to Dashing - The exceptionally handsome dashboard framework.
- Freeboard - An open source real-time dashboard builder for IOT and other web mashups.
- Grafana - A dashboard editor for visualizing time series data.
- Kibana - Kibana is a browser based analytics and search interface to Logstash and other timestamped data sets stored in ElasticSearch.
- Monique Dashboards - A library for creating custom dashboards that replaces the metric concept with a table (and auto-parses JSON, ASCII tables and more)
- Mozaik - Mozaïk is a tool based on nodejs / react / d3 / stylus / d3 to craft beautiful dashboards, it ships with several widgets plus themes and can be easily extended.
- Pydashie - Python port of dashing.
- ez-Dashing - A free dashboard for agile development team, based on React/redux, ready to use with Docker.
- Metricio - ⚡ Fast & simple dashboards for all your metrics. Using Node.js and React. ⚡
- Descartes - Introspective dashboard for Graphite.
- Dusk - Hotspot dashboard for Graphite
- Facette - Time series data visualization and graphing software
- GDash - A dashboard for Graphite.
- Giraffe - A Graphite Dashboard with a long neck.
- Graphene - Graphene is a realtime dashboard & graphing toolkit based on D3 and Backbone.
- Graph-explorer - A graphite dashboard that's different, from Vimeo
- Graphite observer - A realtime monitor dashboard for graphite.
- Graphitus - A simple graphite based dashboard system. application for the Graphite Real-time graphing engine.
- Orion - Provides an easy way to create and manage custom dashboards of your Graphite data.
- Tattle - A self service alerting and dashboard frontend for graphite and ganglia.
- Tasseo - Live dashboard for Graphite.
- Tessera - A web application for constructing elegant, interactive presentations of data from Graphite.
- Influga - A InfluxDB Dashboard and Graph Editor.
- Uchiwa - A simple dashboard for the Sensu monitoring framework.
- Canopsis - Canopsis is an open-source hypervisor whose goal is to aggregate/consolidate information and events.
- Countly - An open source, mobile & web analytics dashboard.
- Hawtio - A modular web console for managing your Java stuff.
- Hystrix Dashboard - The Hystrix Dashboard enables realtime monitoring of Hystrix metrics.
Please ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Please search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Please make an individual pull request for each suggestion.
- Use the following format: [RESOURCE](LINK) - DESCRIPTION.
- Keep descriptions short and simple.
- End all descriptions with a full stop/period.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- New categories, or improvements to the existing categorisation are welcome.
Thank you for your suggestions!