Today I stumbled upon that interesting article. That is a summary / prediction of some emerging technologies that are useful for the Digital Transformation. Have you ever tried them ?
Five trending technologies
These technologies are :
- Apache Spark : the well-known opensource solution for Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Okta : a solution that I have used in a previous project to federate identity and authentication. A Saas service that provides SSO/SAML authentication. Its usage could be better documented tough take a look at it!
- MultiChain : a software tool for web asset and legal contracts on blockchain, allows its customers to control whether the chain is private or public
- Puppet : Puppet is an IT Automation solution that I have also used during the past two years to build Software factories. I am rather dubious how the solution is nowadays comparing against Docker and its ecosystem. It’s basically a client agent/server soljtion to deploy servers and applications. The worst of all is that it’s written in Ruby 🙂
- Capriza : Capriza seems to be a low-code solution. I personaly did not know it since we have many partnerships with other solutions in my new Company (as Appway). I will take a look at it too.